Web site hosting for Full screen Panorams

  • Justin Imhoff
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 25, 2007
      Hey guys. I've come to the point now where i want to be able to share my panoramas with you all and whoever else out there may be interested. So I am in the process of looking to get a web site and domain hosted in order to do that. I am looking for some advice on the best way of going about doing this.

      My main queries are:

      1) Are there any good free hosting services that would be sufficient for this purpose?
      2) What size files are typical or appropriate for high quality, full screen QTVRs?

      Thanks for your input.

      Justin

    • Leo
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 26, 2007
        > My main queries are:
        >
        > 1) Are there any good free hosting services that would be sufficient
        for this purpose?

        Have you tried Flickr? There is a great equirectangular group there.
        Aldo (and others) have written scripts to make SPi-V work well with
        photos posted there. Link:
        http://www.flickr.com/groups/equirectangular/

        > 2) What size files are typical or appropriate for high quality, full
        screen QTVRs?

        That depends. ;)