Monopod... pole... any tutorial?!?

  • bisacchi2
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 25, 2007
      Hello all!!

      I could see that in last days many people were talking about panoramic
      pictures shot with monopod and pole...

      The thing is that I don't know how to make panoramas this way, and I've
      tried to find any tutorial about this but I couldn't find any.

      So, my question is: Does anyone know if there is any available tutorial?
      If not, is anyone willing to create one? Like, what are the equipments
      used, how to stitch the pictures, what is the workflow, when to use this
      kind of procedure..........

      Cheers,
      Renato
    • Luca Vascon
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 25, 2007
        skype me, anche in italiano.
        skype: luca.vascon

        bisacchi2 ha scritto:

        > Hello all!!
        >
        > I could see that in last days many people were talking about panoramic
        > pictures shot with monopod and pole...
        >
        > The thing is that I don't know how to make panoramas this way, and I've
        > tried to find any tutorial about this but I couldn't find any.
        >
        > So, my question is: Does anyone know if there is any available tutorial?
        > If not, is anyone willing to create one? Like, what are the equipments
        > used, how to stitch the pictures, what is the workflow, when to use this
        > kind of procedure..........
        >
        > Cheers,
        > Renato

      • Dave 360texas.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 25, 2007
          Small group of forum members contributed to this tutorial on
          14Aug07. Also is a Download image sample set. Have fun.

          http://360texas.com/tips/hpolepano/index.htm

          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "bisacchi2" <bisacchi2@...>