Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Help needed with panorama distortion PS

  • Richard Smallfield
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 22, 2007
      Hi again,
      I've just looked more closely and the panorama is now actually sloping down at the sides, whereas before it was sloping up.

      So ... I've got more studying to do.

      Richard

      --
      http://smallfield.vze.com
      http://photos.smallfield.vze.com (Photos web site)

      "I have never let my schooling interfere with my education. "
      --Mark Twain (1835-1910)