RE: [PanoToolsNG] Hello Everyone

  • Mark D. Fink
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22, 2007
      Hi Ron,

      Welcome to the mailing list and VR photography! A good starting place for
      beginner information is our wiki - http://wiki.panotools.org/Main_Page. Here
      is a link to many tutorials that are available as well -
      http://www.panoramas.dk/quicktime/qtvr/tutorials.html. Once you've had a
      chance to look at some of the tutorials, if there are still questions,
      you'll find this list very helpful. We were all beginners at one time. :o)

      Mark

      www.pinnacle-vr.com

      www.northernlight.net