high def video

  • oldfbii
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2007
      Good evening,
      For the first time in awhile I had the opportunity to just surf the
      news and I found an item that intrigued me. It is a news release from
      Adobe that touts it's new Flash upgrade called "Moviestar". Evidently
      it will be a release in the fall and could it be Flash Player 10?
      I think there was a mention of it in one of the last few posts. It
      incorporates the new H.264 video-encoding standard in the player. The
      release is discussed here: http://www.technewsworld.com/story/58954.html

      My question is this: What, if anything will the impact be upon the
      developement and publishing of VR in the Flash format? At the moment I
      am trying to learn a little about publishing in Flash so any response
      would be appreciated. Thanks --->

      Fritz