Re: Flash 7/8/9 Stats

  • Hans Nyberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 21, 2007

      > According to garp, I mean google...
      >
      > Flash 8 6.9%
      > Flash 7 1.5%
      > Flash 6 0.6%
      > Unknown 2.0%
      > Primary Geographic Location: North Georgia (Atlanta + Affluent Suburbs.)
      >
      > That's roughly 10-11 % who can not see flash 9. Which is more than I
      > expected. Perhaps one can drop support for flash 8 soon.

      Those stats are exactly what I also have for the last month if I look at the stats from
      people arriving via search engines.
      For all my visitors I have only 5% flash 8.

      However you should remember that to use flash 9 for all the pano functions it is not
      enough with the first flash 9 version. And that version has 57% among my Google visitors.
      The fullscreen option and perhaps some other options seems to need the next update at
      least.

      And unfortunately you do not get any info about that when you visit most pages with
      flash. I believe I did see a warning on the Immervision page when I saw the first
      Immervision flash panos.

      Hans
      www.panoramas.dk