test

  • Ian Wood
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 20, 2007
      Just wondering if the list is down...

      Ian
    • PanoToolsNG.10.m8@spamgourmet.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 20, 2007
        Looks like Yahoo had a hiccup.
        I noticed yesterday that I didn't have very many messages from the
        group(which is unusual here :-)
        I tried logging into my yahoo account and it said that my account was
        invalid???

        All back and working fine today. *shrugs shoulders*

        Cheers,
        Darren.

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 20, 2009
          sorry, test!!!

          --
          IUAV università degli studi, Venezia

          Dr. Luca Vascon
          tel . (+39) 041.2571262, e-mail vascon@...

          laboratorio multimedia Facoltà di Design e Arti, DADI
          Magazzino 7 ex Ligabue, Dorsoduro 1827 30123 Venezia
        • michael medina
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 2, 2010
            sorry, i'm messing with my email
          • Ken Warner