Pano2VR Features, Old and New?

  • robert_harshman
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16, 2007
      Hi Thomas,

      Been working a bit more with the new beta product. Hope these features
      in the prior version get included before final "1.0"

      Recommended cube size based on window size.

      Ability to vary the compression on each cube face.

      Regards,

      Robert
    • Carel
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2007
        Robert Harshman wrote:

        > Hope these features
        > in the prior version get included before final "1.0"
        > Ability to vary the compression on each cube face.

        I installed Pano2vr today and it was quite a shock to have no control over
        individual cube face compression.
        It added 400KB to my 2MB pano!

        Carel