RE: [PanoToolsNG] "Staggered rows" technique from old PT group posting?

  • PanoToolsNG.10.m8@spamgourmet.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2006
      I don't know if this is what you are talking about:
      http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.graphics.panotools/42529/focus=42633

      Taking two rows of 4 shots as you describe would place shots on each of the
      faces of an octahedron. To make it a regular octahedron I'd use an angle of
      pitch of 35 degrees.
      Cheers,
      Darren.