RE: [PanoToolsNG] Agnos Horizontal Pole Panoramas

  • Sacha Griffin
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 11, 2007
      You can move to the left or right for your patch shot.. Parrallax is no
      longer an issue at that point.

      For a closed window,, you can shoot from another window perhaps..

      You can get really crazy with your patch shot and fudge it into place with
      all the skills you have no sweat.

      On a pole horizontal shot, you can come in back at an angle so you are
      roughly back in the same spot..

      Just get out there and start practicing, that's the only way to get your
      eureka moment.

      Sacha Griffin
      www.southern-digital.com
      www.seeit360.net