Ford Oxaal returns?

  • hmmsomethingelse
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2 1:28 PM
      The http://www.pictosphere.com/ website has suddenly lept into life
      after several years of nothing.

      "Over 64,000 pictos have been produced with a private label version of
      this product in an intensive business environment"

      Hmm, he couldn't have just bought up the bankrupt ipix system could he?

      All to be revealed on september the 1st?
    • hoylekoontz
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2 2:43 PM
        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "hmmsomethingelse"
        <hmmsomethingelse@...> wrote:

        > The http://www.pictosphere.com/ website has suddenly lept into life
        > after several years of nothing.
        >
        > "Over 64,000 pictos have been produced with a private label version of
        > this product in an intensive business environment"
        >
        > Hmm, he couldn't have just bought up the bankrupt ipix system could
        he?

        > All to be revealed on september the 1st?

        Perhaps Jook can comment on any news. His copyrighted image is on the
        About Us page, http://www.pictosphere.com/about.html
        <http://www.pictosphere.com/about.html> . You can't miss him - second
        from the right. The caption reads:

        "Pictured here is MEV founder Ford Oxaal (left), with customers,
        colleagues, and MEV board members discussing the future of spherical
        photography."

      • dtonnes
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2 4:12 PM
          That's interesting. There also seems to be a dig at Ipix:

          PictoPartnerâ„¢ -- we play well with others. Join us!

          Sent from the PanoToolsNG forum at Nabble.com.