Re: [PanoToolsNG] Tokina 10-17mm fisheye for Nikon

  • michel thoby
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 8, 2007
      AFAIK, there is no internal AF motor in the D40 and D40x cameras
      therefore no AF switch is necessary.
      Manual focus is then eventually set by selection in the Focus mode of
      the Custom Setting Menu.
      This still is 'manual over-ride' in my understanding and it does not
      make a "negative point" not to have it on the lens barrel IMHO.

      Michel