Re: Which panorama can be seen on the internet with Knoppix 5.1.1 w/o istall a b

  • dorindxn
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 6, 2007
      Thank you Bruno, I'd love to come to Lucerne meeting but ..let me put
      in this way: that's SciFi for me :)

      Is working, without installing anything if I use the Iceweasel browser
      I can see panoramas in java based viewers, seems that was a browser
      compatibility (I've tried only with Konqueror) but with Iceweasel works.

      Problem solved

      thank you all,

      Dorin