Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: New version of LensFix available

  • Roger Howard
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 2, 2006
      On Wed, August 2, 2006 10:07 am, anodyssey wrote:
      > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Mr. Roger Howard" <rogerhoward@...>
      > wrote:
      >>
      >> Very cool - any way to make the application window resizable so I can
      >> make it near full screen?
      >>
      >> -R
      >>
      > It should be possible but LensFix CI is designed for easy conversion to a
      > Photoshop plug-in
      > when the next version of Photoshop becomes available. Adobe doesn't let
      > you resize plug-in
      > windows. But if the next Photoshop is a long time in coming, it may be
      > worth it to change
      > the stand alone LensFix CI to be resizable and add other functions.

      Ok, how about then a version for large displays, rather than a resizable
      version? It just looks tiny on my displays...
      Great work... need to spend some more time with it tonight. A standalone
      version might be worth continuing - give it a batch mode and you'll make a
      lot of architectural and other anal photographers quite happy!

      -R
    • Kevin Kratzke
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 8, 2006
        I posted LensFix CI beta 3 at:

        http://www.kekus.com/forum/showthread.php?p=7782

        per Roger's request, this version is resizable so those of you with
        cinema displays can view large images as you correct or change the
        perspective in them. This version also fixes a bug where sections of
        the image may be missing on Intel Macs. Scroll to the bottom of the
        discussion list to find beta 3.

        Kevin