Re: Interesting transitions from pano to pano

  • Nick Gordon
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4 5:47 AM
      Google maps > Streetview has the same kind of transitions. Just not in
      and out of shops.
      And I expect Google to offer a kind of ,place your own button not for
      free service rather sooner than later.
      Thing is with google earth and maps that google owns the access to the
      virtual world, the transition will be how to merge your own ideas with
      google's.

      Cheers Nick

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "patrickhhoff"