Interesting transitions from pano to pano

  • erik leeman
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2007
      Have you guys seen this site already?

      http://www.everyscape.com/

      Those flash (.jpg->.flv->.jpg->.flv->.jpg) transitions in 'autodrive'
      are nicely done I think, and also great for passive, non interactive
      tours.

      Sorry if this has been discussed before, I just found this link in the
      DevalVR forum and was surprised by what I saw. Never seen it before.
      But what do I know : )

      Cheers,

      erik leeman
    • patrickhhoff
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 2007
        Thanks for the link.
        That's like the next step for google maps!

        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "erik leeman" <erik.leeman@...>
        wrote:

        > Have you guys seen this site already?
        >
        > http://www.everyscape.com/
        >
        > Those flash (.jpg->.flv->.jpg->.flv->.jpg) transitions
        in 'autodrive'
        > are nicely done I think, and also great for passive, non
        interactive
        > tours.
        >
        > Sorry if this has been discussed before, I just found this link in
        the
        > DevalVR forum and was surprised by what I saw. Never seen it
        before.
        > But what do I know : )
        >
        > Cheers,
        >
        > erik leeman

      • Nick Gordon
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 4, 2007
          Google maps > Streetview has the same kind of transitions. Just not in
          and out of shops.
          And I expect Google to offer a kind of ,place your own button not for
          free service rather sooner than later.
          Thing is with google earth and maps that google owns the access to the
          virtual world, the transition will be how to merge your own ideas with
          google's.

          Cheers Nick

          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "patrickhhoff"