The Neamt Fortress

  • Andrei Zdetovetchi
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3 10:39 AM
      Hi all,

      Taking a break from the monasteries I posted lately on my blog, I present you now the Neamt fortress, in Targu Neamt, Moldavia... Romania... Europe... and so on.. ;)

      http://www.csvd.ro/panoblog/2007/08/03/the-neamt-fortress-cetatea-neamt/

      Those were made last year, same month (august)... oh my god... it has been a year and I just have been able to stitch those. Shame on me! :-$

      As usual, it's handhelded panoramas, try not to comment the obvious stitching errors that I know about, but I would like to hear your other thoughts ;)

      Enjoy!

      Best regards,
      Andrei Zdetovetchi

      the panoblogus - http://www.csvd.ro/panoblog/