Re: [PanoToolsNG] Calatrava Bridge passing by Grand Canal...

  • Carel
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2007
      Luca Vascon wrote:

      > All handheld, on the top of a mid-lenght pole not touching the ground.
      > Fortunately I've a Canon 20D that holds well even 1600iso.
      > :-)

      Luca,

      Is there a reason for not touching the ground in Venice? Is there a law
      against tripods or something like that?

      Carel

    • erik leeman
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2007
        Maybe it just wasn't long enough?

        I get a lot of errors with those pages with Internet Explorer on XP-pro
        (IE 6.0.2900.2180.xpsp-sp2). Had to kill it several times.
        The VR's are great though!

        Regards,

        erik leeman
      • Luca Vascon
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 1, 2007
          The only law was to be over people's head!!
          You can put whatever on the ground...
          ;-)