Calatrava Bridge passing by Grand Canal...

  • Luca Vascon
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1 8:22 AM
      http://venice.360cities.net/fs.html?loc=news/the-4th-bridge-night.p36
      http://venice.360cities.net/fs.html?view=5&loc=locations/4th-bridge-night.p36

      and click other wiewpoints...

      All handheld, on the top of a mid-lenght pole not touching the ground.
      Fortunately I've a Canon 20D that holds well even 1600iso.
      :-)
    • Carel
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1 12:02 PM
        Luca Vascon wrote:

        > All handheld, on the top of a mid-lenght pole not touching the ground.
        > Fortunately I've a Canon 20D that holds well even 1600iso.
        > :-)

        Luca,

        Is there a reason for not touching the ground in Venice? Is there a law
        against tripods or something like that?

        Carel

      • erik leeman
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 1 12:16 PM
          Maybe it just wasn't long enough?

          I get a lot of errors with those pages with Internet Explorer on XP-pro
          (IE 6.0.2900.2180.xpsp-sp2). Had to kill it several times.
          The VR's are great though!

          Regards,

          erik leeman
        • Luca Vascon
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 1 5:48 PM
            The only law was to be over people's head!!
            You can put whatever on the ground...
            ;-)