How does really lateral color (TCA) look like?

  • michel thoby
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2007
      Hi list,

      I do not think it is so a trivial question...
      http://tinyurl.com/2q4ka8

      Regards,

      Michel
    • Luca Vascon
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2007
        I hope someday you will write a book...
        :-)

        michel thoby ha scritto:

        > Hi list,
        >
        > I do not think it is so a trivial question...
        > http://tinyurl.com/2q4ka8 <http://tinyurl.com/2q4ka8>
        >
        > Regards,
        >
        > Michel

      • Mark D. Fink
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2007
          A book!!!? I got a muscle cramp in my brain just from one page. A whole
          book would probably make my brain implode - or explode - messy in either
          event. :o)

          Mark

          www.pinnacle-vr.com

          www.northernlight.net