Re: [PanoToolsNG] Moldavian Monasteries

  • Barbita
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1 6:35 AM
      with XP IE6.0.2. it worked... try to find a solution... they r amazing :)

      Barbi

      2007/7/31, Bernhard Vogl <bvogl@...>:

      > Hello Andrey,
      >
      > Very nice panoramas! I'd love to seen them in fullscreen but the button
      > didn't work for me (Windows XP, IE7).
      > Anyone else experienced this problem?
      >
      > Bernhard
      >
      > -------- Original-Nachricht --------
      > Datum: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 04:13:08 -0700 (PDT)
      > Von: Andrei Zdetovetchi <zdeto@... <zdeto%40yahoo.com>>
      > An: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com <PanoToolsNG%40yahoogroups.com>
      > Betreff: [PanoToolsNG] Moldavian Monasteries
      >
      > > Hi there,
      > >
      > > I've posted a similar announce on Panoguide forum, but since that forum
      > > experiences some difficulties lately, I thought to make another
      > announcement
      > > here.
      > >
      > > Those
      > > panoramas were taken by me in a trip in northern Moldavia in Romania,
      > > in august 2006. All are handhelded so please excuse some obvious
      > > stitching errors. I tried to minimize those errors, but after all,
      > > those panos are more like travel photos for my personal collection... ;)
      > >
      > > Some of them are on the World Heritage List:
      > > http://whc.unesco.org/en/list/598
      > >
      > > Let's recap, so far I have the following monasteries and more to come
      > > (first is the newest):
      > >
      > > Varatec Monastery:
      > > http://www.csvd.ro/panoblog/2007/07/25/varatec-monastery/
      > >
      > > Agapia Monastery:
      > > http://www.csvd.ro/panoblog/2007/07/22/agapia-monastery/
      > >
      > > Neamt Monastery:
      > > http://www.csvd.ro/panoblog/2007/07/15/the-neamt-monastery/
      > >
      > > Sihastria Monastery:
      > > http://www.csvd.ro/panoblog/2007/05/16/sihastria-monastery/
      > >
      > > Secu Monastery:
      > > http://www.csvd.ro/panoblog/2007/02/28/secu-monastery/
      > >
      > > Please enjoy visiting them and let me know your thoughts... :)
      > >
      > > Best regards,
      > > Andrei Zdetovetchi
      > >
      > > the panoblogus - http://www.csvd.ro/panoblog/
      > > flick photostream - http://www.flick.com/photos/zdeto

    • Bernhard Vogl
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 2 4:13 PM
        Andrei Zdetovetchi wrote:
        > Hi Bernhard,
        >
        > I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems with my panos. I've just retested my site with IE7 and everything seems to be ok, the fullscreen is working just fine.
        > If you have other browser at your disposal, like Firefox or Opera or IE6, you should try again. Don't let that glitch stopping you visiting the location in fullscreen... ;))

        Thanks Andrei, John,

        Tried it again with another computer: Now fullscreen works with IE as
        well as with Firefox.
        ...i wonder how "standard" Windows computers can be that different... ;-)

        Best regards
        Bernhard