Re: Leaf vs Iron

  • dorindxn
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 1, 2007
      Hi Pat, I've ask Fiero to test my pano with his latest plugin and he
      was very kind to let me to setup a better way to see the pano for you
      or for others, It suppose to work on QuickTime too if you don't have
      yet DevalVR.

      Warning is about 15 MB download, please use only if the other ways
      posted here doesn't work
      http://dorin.devalvr.com/Leaf_vs_iron.html

      the 4MB low resolution version is, for now, accesible here
      http://www.dxn.ro/temp_pano.html

      Dorin

      > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Pat Swovelin <Panoramas@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > I just tried again and I still can't get in. Waaaaaaaaaaaa!
      > >
      > > I think the Net hates me. =8^)
      > >
      > > Pat Swovelin
      > > Cool Guy @ Large

    • John Riley
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 1, 2007
        I have opportunity to get a slightly used Zenitar 16mm fisheye with a
        Nikon mount at a very attractive price. I'm just not sure whether it
        has a good spot to fill in my lineup. I use a Fuji S2 and Nikon 10.5
        mm, old manual Sigma 8mm/4 and a Tokina 12-24. It falls right in the
        middle of the Tokina's zoom range.

        Is anyone using one of these? How many shots for a spherical? Is it
        as sharp as I have heard some say? Worth picking up for under $100?

        John
      • Pat Swovelin
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 2, 2007
          On 8/1/2007 5:31 PM, John Riley rambled on about ...:
          > I have opportunity to get a slightly used Zenitar 16mm fisheye with a
          > Nikon mount at a very attractive price. I'm just not sure whether it
          > has a good spot to fill in my lineup. I use a Fuji S2 and Nikon 10.5
          > mm, old manual Sigma 8mm/4 and a Tokina 12-24. It falls right in the
          > middle of the Tokina's zoom range.
          >
          > Is anyone using one of these? How many shots for a spherical?

          8 at +_30° plus Z&N on an APS-C sensor (my 300D).

          > Is it as sharp as I have heard some say?

          It sure is. It's a *great* lens.

          > Worth picking up for under $100?

          Yes! Go for it before he wises up and changes the price.

          > John

          Pat Swovelin
          Cool Guy @ Large