Re:VR Thief

  • Bruce Hemming
    Message 1 of 33 , Aug 1, 2007
      Hans wrote I believe you got the same error as I got the second time
      iI tried them.
      I saw the Tokyo Tower on all the links but after reloading the site
      they all returned again.

      Just tried checking the site again and this time there is a 404 error
      page. Hopefully that's the end of it.

      Bruce Hemming
      Bruce Hemming Photography
      Tel: +44 (0)1580 200277