[PanoToolsNG] Re: VR Thief

  • Keith Martin
    Message 1 of 33 , Aug 1, 2007
      Sometime around 1/8/07 (at 07:51 +0000) Hans Nyberg said:

      >The problem with all these general scripting is that it will also
      >affect for example some
      >search engines that links directly to your images and movies.

      Yep, that's why I was wondering about having a list of allowed
      domains. With a little care I'm sure it would be possible to set up a
      'gentle but firm' way to prevent unauthorised remote linking yet
      allow it for listed domains or perhaps listed files.

      When I have time I'll do some experiments using the links others have
      supplied, but I'll also happily make use of someone else's research
      if it has already been done! :-)

    • Bruce Hemming
      Message 33 of 33 , Aug 1, 2007
        Hans wrote I believe you got the same error as I got the second time
        iI tried them.
        I saw the Tokyo Tower on all the links but after reloading the site
        they all returned again.

        Just tried checking the site again and this time there is a 404 error
        page. Hopefully that's the end of it.

        Bruce Hemming
        Bruce Hemming Photography
        Tel: +44 (0)1580 200277