Re: Phase One P45 & PTGui

  • jann_lipka
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2007
      Steve,
      I have been doing some 180 degrees PTGui panorama from my P45 + 35 H2 lens
      without any problems
      OTOH I have used in C1 processed TIFFS only 5120 pixels of whole 7230 height
      but I don't see why the whole width wouldn't work .

      IMHO The file looks more crispy and smooth but the difference is not Huge against 5D files .
      I would certainly give it a try if the image is to be printed really large .
    • Matthew Rogers
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2007
        Hi Steve,

        I used a Hasslelblad H2 with a P45 back to create a 600 megapixel
        spherical panorama as a test. I had to output each of the three rows
        individually and then used xblend to blend the final image. So I
        think PTGui on a decent Mac/PC should easily be able to handle it.

        Matt