RE: [PanoToolsNG] Re: VR Thief

  • Rick Drew
    Message 1 of 33 , Jul 31, 2007
      Most Apache servers (I collocate my server) have a script available that
      prevent remote loading of images (or specified file types.) This way the
      jpg file will not load remotely, and you can actually specify a default
      image to load. "Image Thief" is a popular one.

      Rick Drew

    • Bruce Hemming
      Message 33 of 33 , Aug 1, 2007
        Hans wrote I believe you got the same error as I got the second time
        iI tried them.
        I saw the Tokyo Tower on all the links but after reloading the site
        they all returned again.

        Just tried checking the site again and this time there is a 404 error
        page. Hopefully that's the end of it.

        Bruce Hemming
        Bruce Hemming Photography
        Tel: +44 (0)1580 200277