Re: Panoramas with people...

  • John Houghton
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 31, 2007
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "udedomenico" <udedomenico@...>
      wrote:

      > Well I was going through John's tutorial which is also about
      masking
      > as you guys are talking about:
      >
      > http://homepage.ntlworld.com/j.houghton/blending.htm
      >

      > but if output the psd file I get some masks which do not sound
      > right to me (they are all black?)....

      The tutorial shows masks as they appear for PSD output when
      PTStitcher is used, or when the layers only option is used with
      PTGui's stitcher. The masks are all black when the blended+layers
      option is selected, so the layers are invisible until you paint on
      the masks with white. However, there are occasions when you might
      prefer to have a mask that reveals the whole of the image in the
      layer, in which case do:

      In the layers palette:
      1. ctrl+click the image thumbnail in the layer
      2. click the mask thumbnail to select it
      3. select the paint can tool and fill selection with white

      John
    • udedomenico
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 1, 2007
        Pat, Leo and John,