Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: VR Thief

  • Pat Swovelin
    Message 1 of 33 , Jul 31 4:07 PM
      On 7/31/2007 2:59 PM, Hans Nyberg rambled on about ...:
      > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Keith Martin <keith@...> wrote:
      >> Sometime around 31/7/07 (at 15:13 +0000) Hans Nyberg said:
      >>
      >>> Already done it my way
      >>> Check http://gearthpan.blogspot.com/
      >>> Raadhuspladsen Copenhagen
      >> Hans, I too would like to know how you do this! :-)
      >>
      >> Is it a variation of Yuval's mod_rewrite script? Could someone post a
      >> definite working example of this kind of code for other Apache users
      >> to use?
      >
      > It's much simpler than a lot of codes.
      >
      > You make an image with your text, save it as a jpg and opens it in
      > Quicktime.
      > Then just save it as a mov with the name of the hijacked movie.
      >
      > Change the name of your original movie for your own page and
      > substitute the hijacked
      > one with your image movie.

      But that implies that you'd have to do it for every image on your site
      and again later when they find the changed name, right? If that's the
      case is there a way to do it for all images and pages on your site with
      a single (whatever that means) bit of code on the server?

      > Hans

      Pat Swovelin
      Cool Guy @ Large
    • Bruce Hemming
      Message 33 of 33 , Aug 1, 2007
        Hans wrote I believe you got the same error as I got the second time
        iI tried them.
        I saw the Tokyo Tower on all the links but after reloading the site
        they all returned again.

        Just tried checking the site again and this time there is a 404 error
        page. Hopefully that's the end of it.

        Bruce Hemming
        Bruce Hemming Photography
        Tel: +44 (0)1580 200277