Re: [PanoToolsNG] Moldavian Monasteries

  • Andrei Zdetovetchi
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 31, 2007
      Hi Bernhard,

      I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems with my panos. I've just retested my site with IE7 and everything seems to be ok, the fullscreen is working just fine.
      If you have other browser at your disposal, like Firefox or Opera or IE6, you should try again. Don't let that glitch stopping you visiting the location in fullscreen... ;))

      Best regards,
      Andrei Zdetovetchi

      the panoblogus - http://www.csvd.ro/panoblog/
      flick photostream - http://www.flick.com/photos/zdeto

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2007
        with XP IE6.0.2. it worked... try to find a solution... they r amazing :)

        Barbi

        2007/7/31, Bernhard Vogl <bvogl@...>:

        > Hello Andrey,
        >
        > Very nice panoramas! I'd love to seen them in fullscreen but the button
        > didn't work for me (Windows XP, IE7).
        > Anyone else experienced this problem?
        >
        > Bernhard
        >
        > -------- Original-Nachricht --------
        > Datum: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 04:13:08 -0700 (PDT)
        > Von: Andrei Zdetovetchi <zdeto@... <zdeto%40yahoo.com>>
        > An: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com <PanoToolsNG%40yahoogroups.com>
        > Betreff: [PanoToolsNG] Moldavian Monasteries
        >
        > > Hi there,
        > >
        > > I've posted a similar announce on Panoguide forum, but since that forum
        > > experiences some difficulties lately, I thought to make another
        > announcement
        > > here.
        > >
        > > Those
        > > panoramas were taken by me in a trip in northern Moldavia in Romania,
        > > in august 2006. All are handhelded so please excuse some obvious
        > > stitching errors. I tried to minimize those errors, but after all,
        > > those panos are more like travel photos for my personal collection... ;)
        > >
        > > Some of them are on the World Heritage List:
        > > http://whc.unesco.org/en/list/598
        > >
        > > Let's recap, so far I have the following monasteries and more to come
        > > (first is the newest):
        > >
        > > Varatec Monastery:
        > > http://www.csvd.ro/panoblog/2007/07/25/varatec-monastery/
        > >
        > > Agapia Monastery:
        > > http://www.csvd.ro/panoblog/2007/07/22/agapia-monastery/
        > >
        > > Neamt Monastery:
        > > http://www.csvd.ro/panoblog/2007/07/15/the-neamt-monastery/
        > >
        > > Sihastria Monastery:
        > > http://www.csvd.ro/panoblog/2007/05/16/sihastria-monastery/
        > >
        > > Secu Monastery:
        > > http://www.csvd.ro/panoblog/2007/02/28/secu-monastery/
        > >
        > > Please enjoy visiting them and let me know your thoughts... :)
        > >
        > > Best regards,
        > > Andrei Zdetovetchi
        > >
        > > the panoblogus - http://www.csvd.ro/panoblog/
        > > flick photostream - http://www.flick.com/photos/zdeto

      • Bernhard Vogl
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 2, 2007
          Andrei Zdetovetchi wrote:
          > Hi Bernhard,
          >
          > I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems with my panos. I've just retested my site with IE7 and everything seems to be ok, the fullscreen is working just fine.
          > If you have other browser at your disposal, like Firefox or Opera or IE6, you should try again. Don't let that glitch stopping you visiting the location in fullscreen... ;))

          Thanks Andrei, John,

          Tried it again with another computer: Now fullscreen works with IE as
          well as with Firefox.
          ...i wonder how "standard" Windows computers can be that different... ;-)

          Best regards
          Bernhard