Re: [PanoToolsNG]OT Re: graphic links for a tour

  • Pat Swovelin
    Message 1 of 62 , Jul 31, 2007
      On 7/31/2007 8:42 AM, Yuval Levy rambled on about ...:
      > RomualdV wrote:
      >> And what about sinclair Z80 ?
      >
      > I'm still chewing the keys of a Spectrum! and a Commodore64 is busy
      > blending panos in 16 colors! And an HP 48S controls remotely any
      > IR-camera!
      >
      > BRING BACK THE EIGHTIES, yeah!
      >
      > I'm taking a ride, with my best friend.
      > I hope he never lets me down again.
      > He knows where he's taking me
      > panning around what I want to see
      > I'm taking a ride with my pan head.
      >
      > We're flying high
      > We're watching the world pass us by
      > Never want to come down
      > Never want to leave a nadir track
      > on the ground

      OK, Yuval, what did you do with the money?

      > have fun everybody
      > Yuv

      Pat Swovelin
      Cool Guy @ Large
    • Dave Thomson
      Message 62 of 62 , Jul 31, 2007
        I gave my Dad my Osborne Executive (Z80 transportable) when he retired. He broke the keyboard connector and threw it out, and it's a collector's item today! It also was A LOT faster than my 2.4 GHZ Pentium (or at least as I remember it!)
        Dave