Re: VR Thief

  • Hans Nyberg
    Message 1 of 33 , Jul 31, 2007

      > Sometime around 31/7/07 (at 15:13 +0000) Hans Nyberg said:
      >
      > >Already done it my way
      > >Check http://gearthpan.blogspot.com/
      > > Raadhuspladsen Copenhagen
      >
      > Hans, I too would like to know how you do this! :-)
      >
      > Is it a variation of Yuval's mod_rewrite script? Could someone post a
      > definite working example of this kind of code for other Apache users
      > to use?

      It's much simpler than a lot of codes.

      You make an image with your text, save it as a jpg and opens it in Quicktime.
      Then just save it as a mov with the name of the hijacked movie.

      Change the name of your original movie for your own page and substitute the hijacked
      one with your image movie.

      Hans
    • Bruce Hemming
      Message 33 of 33 , Aug 1, 2007
        Hans wrote I believe you got the same error as I got the second time
        iI tried them.
        I saw the Tokyo Tower on all the links but after reloading the site
        they all returned again.

        Just tried checking the site again and this time there is a 404 error
        page. Hopefully that's the end of it.

        Bruce Hemming
        Bruce Hemming Photography
        Tel: +44 (0)1580 200277