[PanoToolsNG] Re: VR Thief

  • Keith Martin
    Message 1 of 33 , Jul 31 2:07 PM
      Sometime around 31/7/07 (at 15:13 +0000) Hans Nyberg said:

      >Already done it my way
      >Check http://gearthpan.blogspot.com/
      > Raadhuspladsen Copenhagen

      Hans, I too would like to know how you do this! :-)

      Is it a variation of Yuval's mod_rewrite script? Could someone post a
      definite working example of this kind of code for other Apache users
      to use?

    • Bruce Hemming
      Message 33 of 33 , Aug 1, 2007
        Hans wrote I believe you got the same error as I got the second time
        iI tried them.
        I saw the Tokyo Tower on all the links but after reloading the site
        they all returned again.

        Just tried checking the site again and this time there is a 404 error
        page. Hopefully that's the end of it.

        Bruce Hemming
        Bruce Hemming Photography
        Tel: +44 (0)1580 200277