Re:VR Thief

  • Hans Nyberg
    Message 1 of 33 , Jul 31, 2007
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Bruce Hemming <bruce@...> wrote:

      > My pano of Derek Jarman's cottage at Dungeness was one of the ones
      > lifted from WWP. I saw it when I first followed Hans' link but now,
      > only ten minutes later, all of the panos have been replaced by one
      > link to a very poor cylindrical pano of the Firth of Forth in
      > Scotland. The map pins are still in the same place but all link to
      > this same pano.

      They are all still there.

      I believe you got the same error as I got the second time iI tried them.
      I saw the Tokyo Tower on all the links but after reloading the site they all returned again.

      Must be some error in his page.

      Hans
    • Bruce Hemming
      Message 33 of 33 , Aug 1 1:16 AM
        Hans wrote I believe you got the same error as I got the second time
        iI tried them.
        I saw the Tokyo Tower on all the links but after reloading the site
        they all returned again.

        Just tried checking the site again and this time there is a 404 error
        page. Hopefully that's the end of it.

        Bruce Hemming
        Bruce Hemming Photography
        Tel: +44 (0)1580 200277