Re: VR Thief

  • Hans Nyberg
    Message 1 of 33 , Jul 31, 2007
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Milko Amorth" <panotools@...> wrote:

      > Hi Hans,
      >
      > > Good idea,
      > > Done
      > Fast as the wind...as always. I like your poster movie ad. Where is the
      > hotspot link though:-))

      Yes I like to ad that also but CubicConnector does not take image mov files.
      Not sure if I can ad hotspots in it to open in a new page.

      > I would be a shame if the wwp panoramas would have to be replaced with
      > such measurement since it is a lot of work replacing the
      > filenames......and no access to the server puts that load to a volunteer:-(
      >
      > Where did you stumble upon this link? Was it advertised?

      It is in Andrei Zdetovetchi,s blog

      Hans
    • Bruce Hemming
      Message 33 of 33 , Aug 1, 2007
        Hans wrote I believe you got the same error as I got the second time
        iI tried them.
        I saw the Tokyo Tower on all the links but after reloading the site
        they all returned again.

        Just tried checking the site again and this time there is a 404 error
        page. Hopefully that's the end of it.

        Bruce Hemming
        Bruce Hemming Photography
        Tel: +44 (0)1580 200277