Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: VR Thief

  • Milko Amorth
    Message 1 of 33 , Jul 31, 2007
      Hi Hans,

      > Good idea,
      > Done
      Fast as the wind...as always. I like your poster movie ad. Where is the
      hotspot link though:-))

      I would be a shame if the wwp panoramas would have to be replaced with
      such measurement since it is a lot of work replacing the
      filenames......and no access to the server puts that load to a volunteer:-(

      Where did you stumble upon this link? Was it advertised?

      Cheers, Milko

      --
      Milko Amorth
      360° Immersive Imaging

      PhotoScrapbook at Flickr.com/photos/vrdundee
      Skype me @ vrdundee
      Member of IVRPA.org
    • Bruce Hemming
      Message 33 of 33 , Aug 1, 2007
        Hans wrote I believe you got the same error as I got the second time
        iI tried them.
        I saw the Tokyo Tower on all the links but after reloading the site
        they all returned again.

        Just tried checking the site again and this time there is a 404 error
        page. Hopefully that's the end of it.

        Bruce Hemming
        Bruce Hemming Photography
        Tel: +44 (0)1580 200277