Error in PTgui7.2 when levelling equirectangular

  • Flemming V. Larsen
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2007
      http://vtour.dk/test/teras.jpg

      I get this "scale"-line at when I try to level equirectangular pano in
      Ptgui7.2.
      According to the version history on PTgui it should be solve, but apparently
      it isn't.

      I use to see in the preview/editor-window, but it wasn't until v.7 that it
      also showed up in the final image.

      Here is my workflow:

      1. Input a set of 16-bit tiff photos
      2. Output 16-bit psd (or psb) pano as "blended and layers"
      3. Retouche, flatten and save to 16-bit tiff in Photoshop.
      Until now no problem!!
      4. Input the 16-tif equirectangular pano to Ptgui
      5. Level and save to new 16-bit tiff (using batch-sticher)
      Now the "scale"line is there!!

      - Flemming
    • Sacha Griffin
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 31, 2007
        There's a problem with ptgui stitching or blending in the new version..
        Change to panorama tools instead.

        I have already reported this to joost..

        Sacha Griffin
        www.southern-digital.com
        www.seeit360.net
        www.ezphotosafe.com
        404-551-4275
        404-731-7798

        _____

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 31, 2007
          Sacha,

          It is known issue. As temporary solution Joost recommends to set
          'Stitch with' option at "PTGui (but wrap with Panorama Tools)" - this
          seam is induced by PTGui wrapper.

          Minor bug, can live with it :)

          Andrey

          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Sacha
          Griffin" <sachagriffin@...> wrote:

          > There's a problem with ptgui stitching or blending in the new
          version..
          > Change to panorama tools instead.
          >
          > I have already reported this to joost..
          >

          > Sacha Griffin
          > www.southern-digital.com
          > www.seeit360.net
          > www.ezphotosafe.com
          > 404-551-4275
          > 404-731-7798
          >
          > _____

        • Joost Nieuwenhuijse
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 31, 2007
            I assumed to have fixed this in 7.1, but not completely apparently.

            Yes, workaround is to warp using PTools. And probably it's also gone if
            you warp using PTGui but disable Fast Transform.

            Joost