VR Thief

  • Hans Nyberg
    Message 1 of 33 , Jul 31, 2007
      Just found a link to a page with several QTVR stolen from different sources including
      panoramas.dk and WWp

      http://gearthpan.blogspot.com/

      There is no contact and this is a blogspot page so I assume best is to contact blogger as they
      seems to own blogspot.com
      https://www.blogger.com/start

      Copyright Information. It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that
      comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you believe that your copyright has been
      infringed on the Service, please refer to http://www.google.com/blogger_dmca.html for
      information on how to file or respond to a notice of infringement.

      Hans
    • Bruce Hemming
      Message 33 of 33 , Aug 1, 2007
        Hans wrote I believe you got the same error as I got the second time
        iI tried them.
        I saw the Tokyo Tower on all the links but after reloading the site
        they all returned again.

        Just tried checking the site again and this time there is a 404 error
        page. Hopefully that's the end of it.

        Bruce Hemming
        Bruce Hemming Photography
        Tel: +44 (0)1580 200277