Moldavian Monasteries

  • Andrei Zdetovetchi
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 31, 2007
      Hi there,

      I've posted a similar announce on Panoguide forum, but since that forum experiences some difficulties lately, I thought to make another announcement here.

      Those
      panoramas were taken by me in a trip in northern Moldavia in Romania,
      in august 2006. All are handhelded so please excuse some obvious
      stitching errors. I tried to minimize those errors, but after all,
      those panos are more like travel photos for my personal collection... ;)

      Some of them are on the World Heritage List:
      http://whc.unesco.org/en/list/598

      Let's recap, so far I have the following monasteries and more to come (first is the newest):

      Varatec Monastery:
      http://www.csvd.ro/panoblog/2007/07/25/varatec-monastery/

      Agapia Monastery:
      http://www.csvd.ro/panoblog/2007/07/22/agapia-monastery/

      Neamt Monastery:
      http://www.csvd.ro/panoblog/2007/07/15/the-neamt-monastery/

      Sihastria Monastery:
      http://www.csvd.ro/panoblog/2007/05/16/sihastria-monastery/

      Secu Monastery:
      http://www.csvd.ro/panoblog/2007/02/28/secu-monastery/

      Please enjoy visiting them and let me know your thoughts... :)

      Best regards,
      Andrei Zdetovetchi

      the panoblogus - http://www.csvd.ro/panoblog/
      flick photostream - http://www.flick.com/photos/zdeto

    • Bernhard Vogl
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 31, 2007
        Hello Andrey,

        Very nice panoramas! I'd love to seen them in fullscreen but the button didn't work for me (Windows XP, IE7).
        Anyone else experienced this problem?

        Bernhard

        -------- Original-Nachricht --------
        Datum: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 04:13:08 -0700 (PDT)
        Von: Andrei Zdetovetchi <zdeto@...>
        An: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com
        Betreff: [PanoToolsNG] Moldavian Monasteries

        > Hi there,
        >
        > I've posted a similar announce on Panoguide forum, but since that forum
        > experiences some difficulties lately, I thought to make another announcement
        > here.
        >
        > Those
        > panoramas were taken by me in a trip in northern Moldavia in Romania,
        > in august 2006. All are handhelded so please excuse some obvious
        > stitching errors. I tried to minimize those errors, but after all,
        > those panos are more like travel photos for my personal collection... ;)
        >
        > Some of them are on the World Heritage List:
        > http://whc.unesco.org/en/list/598
        >
        > Let's recap, so far I have the following monasteries and more to come
        > (first is the newest):
        >
        > Varatec Monastery:
        > http://www.csvd.ro/panoblog/2007/07/25/varatec-monastery/
        >
        > Agapia Monastery:
        > http://www.csvd.ro/panoblog/2007/07/22/agapia-monastery/
        >
        > Neamt Monastery:
        > http://www.csvd.ro/panoblog/2007/07/15/the-neamt-monastery/
        >
        > Sihastria Monastery:
        > http://www.csvd.ro/panoblog/2007/05/16/sihastria-monastery/
        >
        > Secu Monastery:
        > http://www.csvd.ro/panoblog/2007/02/28/secu-monastery/
        >
        > Please enjoy visiting them and let me know your thoughts... :)
        >
        > Best regards,
        > Andrei Zdetovetchi
        >
        > the panoblogus - http://www.csvd.ro/panoblog/
        > flick photostream - http://www.flick.com/photos/zdeto
      • John Houghton
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 31, 2007
          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Bernhard Vogl" <bvogl@...> wrote:

          > Very nice panoramas! I'd love to seen them in fullscreen but the
          > button didn't work for me (Windows XP, IE7).
          > Anyone else experienced this problem?

          Bernhard, They switch into fullscreen ok for me - Win XP Home, IE7.

          John
        • Andrei Zdetovetchi
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 31, 2007
            Hi Bernhard,

            I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems with my panos. I've just retested my site with IE7 and everything seems to be ok, the fullscreen is working just fine.
            If you have other browser at your disposal, like Firefox or Opera or IE6, you should try again. Don't let that glitch stopping you visiting the location in fullscreen... ;))

            Best regards,
            Andrei Zdetovetchi

            the panoblogus - http://www.csvd.ro/panoblog/
            flick photostream - http://www.flick.com/photos/zdeto

            Very nice panoramas! I'd love to seen them in fullscreen but the button didn't work for me (Windows XP, IE7).

            Anyone else experienced this problem?

            Bernhard

          • Barbita
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 1, 2007
              with XP IE6.0.2. it worked... try to find a solution... they r amazing :)

              Barbi

              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 2, 2007
                Andrei Zdetovetchi wrote:
                > Hi Bernhard,
                >
                > I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems with my panos. I've just retested my site with IE7 and everything seems to be ok, the fullscreen is working just fine.
                > If you have other browser at your disposal, like Firefox or Opera or IE6, you should try again. Don't let that glitch stopping you visiting the location in fullscreen... ;))

                Thanks Andrei, John,

                Tried it again with another computer: Now fullscreen works with IE as
                well as with Firefox.
                ...i wonder how "standard" Windows computers can be that different... ;-)

                Best regards
                Bernhard