Re: [hugin-ptx] Re: patch for enblend 3.0 and HDR images

  • Pablo d'Angelo
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2007
      Hi all,

      I have uploaded my (experimental) improved version of enblend (both source
      and win32 binaries).

      sourcecode: http://hugin.sf.net/snapshots/enblend-3.0_hdr.tar.gz
      win32 binary: http://hugin.sf.net/snapshots/windows/enblend-3.0_hdr.zip

      The win32 binary is compiled without GPU acceleration. This is not a big
      disavantage, given that the effect of the GPU acceleration in enblend 3.0 is
      not very noticeable.

      Changes:
      July 31, 2007
      Unofficial release by Pablo d'Angelo <pablo.dangelo@...>
      - support for floating point files (correct reading of alpha channel)
      - added support for OpenEXR and PNG files
      - BigTIFF support (tif bigger than 2/4 GB), using libtiff 4 alpha
      (not tested)
      - changed build system to allow building using mingw
      - disable GPU acceleration if required libraries are not found at
      compile time

      ciao
      Pablo

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 31, 2007
        On Tuesday, July 31, 2007 at 11:07, Pablo d'Angelo wrote:

        > sourcecode: http://hugin.sf.net/snapshots/enblend-3.0_hdr.tar.gz
        > win32 binary: http://hugin.sf.net/snapshots/windows/enblend-3.0_hdr.zip
        >
        > The win32 binary is compiled without GPU acceleration. This is not a big
        > disavantage, given that the effect of the GPU acceleration in enblend 3.0 is
        > not very noticeable.

        Wow! That was fast! Many thanks!

        best regards
      • dorindxn
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 31, 2007
          thanks!

          is there/will be a non SSE version too?

          Dorin

          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Erik Krause" <erik.krause@...>
          wrote:

          > On Tuesday, July 31, 2007 at 11:07, Pablo d'Angelo wrote:
          >
          > > sourcecode: http://hugin.sf.net/snapshots/enblend-3.0_hdr.tar.gz
          > > win32 binary: http://hugin.sf.net/snapshots/windows/enblend-
          3.0_hdr.zip

          > > The win32 binary is compiled without GPU acceleration. This is
          not a big
          > > disavantage, given that the effect of the GPU acceleration in
          enblend 3.0 is
          > > not very noticeable.
          >
          > Wow! That was fast! Many thanks!
          >
          > best regards
          > --
          > http://www.erik-krause.de

        • Pablo dAngelo
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 31, 2007
            dorindxn wrote:
            > thanks!
            >
            > is there/will be a non SSE version too?

            This is a non SSE version and should work on all pentium and later processors.

            ciao
            Pablo