360cities.net Update!

  • Jeffrey S. Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30 4:09 PM
      In case anyone missed it, 360cities.net was launched in early June....

      I think the response has been amazing, it has FAR exceeded my expectations.
      First month: 40 thousand unique visitors. Second month, 80 thousand
      (organic) :-)

      As well as receiving some *super* attention from various sites,
      we also have
      36 (!) cities under development. These are mostly "major" cities in the
      world. Mostly europe but also Asia, North America, and South America. The VR
      Photographers who have expressed interest are some of the very BEST. (It was
      a real honor to hear from many of them, really.)

      We will be rolling out the new cities one by one over the coming weeks.
      Apart from always improving various features -- We also have a few "extra
      special" things under development. The members of 360cities will of course
      be the first to use such stuff :-)

      So watch out!

      Whoever is interested in joining what is shaping up to a truly amazing group
      of VR Photographers, (not to mention a healthy audience growth and a solid
      business model) please let me know. (Please reply off-list)

      best,
      Jeffrey Martin