Re: newer approaches in panorama

  • Rey Mendoza,Jr
    Message 1 of 22 , Jul 29, 2007
      Are there any usability studies that has been done for panoramic
      vieweres (quicktime, java, flash, etc)?

      That would be useful especially in the business side of this endeavor,
      if there is none, maybe we can make our own usability studies. I have
      been fascinated by VR tours and have started to dabble in it but it
      maybe good for this group to have those kind of facts, especially for
      those who are doing it professionally.

      Thanks,
      Rey