Enblend 3.0 cmd arguments in ptgui pro

  • Milko Amorth
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29 1:06 PM
      Hi all,

      sometimes i do add arguments into the enblend commandline options of ptgui.
      Today i was trying "enblend --visualize filename.tif" argument for a test
      of a seam topic that came up.

      I haven't done this for quite a long time and enblend would fail and alert
      with memory limitations. Can't really be. If I set a bunch of of other
      arguments in front of it they will be executed and enblend fails only when
      this --visualize argument is called. If I delete the argument it gets
      executed perfectly.

      Does anybody know if this argument still exists or if the input of the
      command has changed? I might not properly input the command..but it used
      to work. Not overly important, just curious.

      XPPro,enblend 3.0,PTguiPro

      Cheers, Milko

      --
      Milko Amorth
      360° Immersive Imaging

      PhotoScrapbook at Flickr.com/photos/vrdundee
      Skype me @ vrdundee
      Member of IVRPA.org