Re: [PanoToolsNG] PTgui requests -was- Maintaining EXIF info through workflow

  • Charlie Hubbard
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 27 7:18 PM
      > But I'd really like to see the ability to change the crop tab
      > background-sort of like the control point mini-window contrast assist.
      > Anyway, many thanks.

      I second the motion to allow changing the crop tab background color. I
      know it sounds like a little thing, and it is, but I often use PTGui to
      align star field images before stacking them. The images themselves are
      basically all black to begin with, so cropping them is difficult with a
      black background. Usually I go with "Fit Panorama" and then cross my
      fingers. In the final, stacked image, I can temporarily drive the
      contrast through the roof long enough to see the boundaries and do the
      crop in Photoshop. The process works fine, but being able to do the
      crop in PTGui before dumping the layers would be convenient.

      Charlie Hubbard