Re: [PanoToolsNG] Please test my tour with Java 1.6.0 / ptviewer

  • Milko Amorth
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27 6:57 AM
      Hi Michael,

      > Could you be so kind and test some of my tours with Java 1.6.0 ?
      > This version could work:
      > http://www.zooming.de/b-therme/orginal.htm
      Works! (wait.gif got a 404)

      > http://www.bodenseetherme.de/uebersicht_panorama.html
      Works in FF, but not Opera and IE
      When clicking to another node 3/4 part of the applet greys out and cuts
      the map until the node is loaded.
      No preload of panos but frame and wait? why? (wait.gif got a 404)

      > http://www.tuttlinger-hallen.de/_entwicklung/ticketstermine/honbergsommer/3D/hosopanorama.php
      Green mask with the hotspots showing through on mouseover on all browsers.
      No preload (?) and shotspot18 is missing name brackets...no big deal, just
      stood out when looked at the param lineup.
      Several reloads allowed only FF once to see the init pano...but no frame.

      tested with java 1.6_01 Opera9.22 Firefox2.0.0.2, IE 6 on xppro
      Mac g4 works well on all with java 1.4

      > I cant find out whats wrong with them...any idea ?
      I have noticed several Java VRtours on the net beeing broken ever since
      Java 1.6.
      Something wrong with the java engine or applet....not with your tours.
      The Java console shows some unknown recources.
      Have you tried the big applet yet?

      Good luck!

      Cheers, Milko

      --
      Milko Amorth
      360° Immersive Imaging

      PhotoScrapbook at Flickr.com/photos/vrdundee
      Skype me @ vrdundee
      Member of IVRPA.org