Re: [PanoToolsNG] setting ctrl points on mac

  • Joost Nieuwenhuijse
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 26, 2007
      You can do it in one go:

      Move the mouse to the appropriate position
      Hold down the left mouse button
      Drag to the exact spot
      Release mouse button

      During the dragging the mouse is slowed down; you can slow it down more
      by holding Ctrl or Alt (don't remember which one).

      The 'mouse slow down' while not holding down the mouse button is only
      supported on Windows.

      Joost