Re: Progressive Load PTviewer

  • Daniel Sarno
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 25 6:22 AM
      Bob,
      Thanks for your help.
      Yes, I have sunjava 1.6.0 unfortunately all of my machines have been
      updated to 1.6 so I can't test in 1.5.

      Fulvio did state there was a bug in 1.5 but I think I covered that:

      "Known problem: often a single copy of ptviewer.jar is used in a site,
      so that upgrading the viewer is an easy task. Html pages in different
      folders use the codebase tag to locate the applet. It seems that using
      Sun Java V1.5 ptviewer cannot load correctly .ptvref files if the html
      page uses the codebase tag. As a workaround do not use the codebase
      tag but specify a path in the archive tag."

      I was testing all three load options to see which was best.
      So before I go nuts with this. Is there a load time difference between
      the three progressive load options? Which option do you recommend? I
      am thinking of using the ptv because A it works now. B. Should work if
      sun java makes more bugs.

      Thanks again for your help.
      Daniel Sarno

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Bilsland" <rbilsland@...>