Re: Windows Firefox 1.5.0.5 will not display java panoramas

  • Hans Nyberg
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2006

      > On Tuesday, August 01, 2006 at 20:25, Kathy Wheeler wrote:
      >
      > > Someone mentioned not so long ago that deep in the bowels of Firefox
      > > is a checkbox to allow plugins.

      There is a checkbox for JAVA not for plugins.

      However I believe the problem is something else.
      I have just downloaded the last Firefox on my almost fresh installation of Windows XP
      updated to SP2 (in Virtual PC)
      I did not have Firefox installed but both Quicktime, Java and Flash was working perfect in
      IE.

      Quicktime also worked fine at once in Firefox but both Flash and Java says I need plugin.
      I followed the link which came up as a menu and it installed an update
      J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 6.

      After that Java displayed fine.