Re: Windows Firefox 1.5.0.5 will not display java panoramas

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1 2:46 PM
      On Tuesday, August 01, 2006 at 20:25, Kathy Wheeler wrote:

      > Someone mentioned not so long ago that deep in the bowels of Firefox
      > is a checkbox to allow plugins.

      That was Opera:
      http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.graphics.panotools.ng/758

      best regards

      http://www.erik-krause.de/
    • Hans Nyberg
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1 3:55 PM

        > On Tuesday, August 01, 2006 at 20:25, Kathy Wheeler wrote:
        >
        > > Someone mentioned not so long ago that deep in the bowels of Firefox
        > > is a checkbox to allow plugins.

        There is a checkbox for JAVA not for plugins.

        However I believe the problem is something else.
        I have just downloaded the last Firefox on my almost fresh installation of Windows XP
        updated to SP2 (in Virtual PC)
        I did not have Firefox installed but both Quicktime, Java and Flash was working perfect in
        IE.

        Quicktime also worked fine at once in Firefox but both Flash and Java says I need plugin.
        I followed the link which came up as a menu and it installed an update
        J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 6.

        After that Java displayed fine.