graphic links for a tour

  • oldfbii
    Message 1 of 62 , Jul 20 2:57 PM
      Hi,
      I am about to submit a QT tour of a local landmark to the
      webmaster. I have four full screen movies that complete them and
      linked internally but I thought of putting in a small graphic that
      would be available on each page so that instead of having to go from
      one movie to another one could click on the graphic and select one.
      I made up a small sliced gif for practice but it lacks a certain
      style. And, it would take up a portion of the movie. So, can anyone
      give me some links to pages that employ different methods of doing
      this and some advice on how to create them?
      Thanks for listening!

      fritz

      BTW: pages so far are here:
      http://ballistic.org/marinemuseum/basepage.html
    • Dave Thomson
      Message 62 of 62 , Jul 31 5:40 PM
        I gave my Dad my Osborne Executive (Z80 transportable) when he retired. He broke the keyboard connector and threw it out, and it's a collector's item today! It also was A LOT faster than my 2.4 GHZ Pentium (or at least as I remember it!)
        Dave