Re: IPIX is history

  • fierodeval
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 1, 2006
      Only one programmer is needed to improve a viewer and to continue its
      development. Ipix was a company with the resources and economical
      capacity to do it. Then, why was not Ipix viewer improved for years? I
      think, Ipix was only speculation.

      fiero
    • Nick Crossland
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 2, 2006
        Microsoft seem to be doing a lot of stuff with panoramic photography (both
        from a consumer perspective, e.g. Photosynth) and corporate (I saw a demo of
        their 360 degree video conferencing). They might well have the business need
        and deep enough pockets to pick up a lot of Ipix's IP.